WXR 210mmHardboot Carving
- Specs of the current selection:
Unleash the thrill of hardboot carving with the XR Hardboot Carving Series – it's all about the g-force! These nimble, high-speed boards feature a slalom-like sidecut radius and a full carbon topsheet.
The WXR is not just a big toy for the full laydown folks. It's a great all-rounder. Light cruising is also on the agenda on this extra-wide board. It can also take you for some powder turns off-piste. Yet the main focus is still on the highest carving angles possible on freshly paved slopes.
- Due to the widest width of the XR Carving Series (210 mm) it allows very open binding angles
- The balanced rocker in the front and rear combined with the increased width floats in powder
- Four rows of inserts for a wide variety of stance options
- Boards longer than 170cm will come with additional Titanal